Belagavi, Karnataka, India
Mahesh Foundation has established a school for medically challenged and underprivileged children - Utkarsha
Utkarsha is looking for a committed English Language Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full English educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organise a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
· Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
· Individualise the learning for each student and promote interactive learning
· Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
· Assess and record students’ progress and provide feedback
· Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
· Collaborate with other teachers and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
· Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
· Min two years teaching experience
· Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
· Well-organized and committed
· Creative and energetic
· Strong moral values and discipline
· Degree in teaching (D.Ed. or B.Ed.)